Sunday, January 27, 2013

The First Time is Always the Best!!!

The first entry of any new blog I write always  makes for a pretty special day in my life.  It's proof positive that I'm taking care of myself, taking some well-deserved me-time and doing something I love.  I seem to counsel so many friends on doing just that--taking time out for self care--yet I don't seem to do much of it myself.  Isn't that always the way?  I think it's time to heed my own advice and, perhaps, lay down on this not-so-self-proclaimed counselor's couch and let the journey begin.


Several of my I Shoot Rockstars  (www.ishootrockstars19.blogspot.com) followers have already begun asking what is My Baked Stuffed Life all about?  My Baked Stuffed Life is life as I see it and the beauty of life as I experience it.  To some I view the world thru rose-colored glasses and I believe I can accurately and playfully quote one person as saying that everything is always "sunshine, lollipops and rainbows" with me.  That may be so.  I guess it's all in how you look at it.  Life is a beautiful thing filled with beautiful people, places and things and I choose to focus on the positivity of it all.  I choose because it is, in fact, a choice.  I favor happiness.  I favor peace over chaos.  There will always be negativity and unpleasantness that naturally occurs in life.  Those situations should be addressed as the need arises and in a manner that is seen appropriate by the person having the experience.  To focus on the negative aspects of life and allow them to alter your spirit is what I carefully guard against.  I am committed to making the daily choice of living happiness, being as healthy as I can be and feeling peace around me.

Through My Baked Stuffed Life I will share photographs, experiences, or a simple statement or quote that has supported some aspect of peace or joy in my life.  I hope what I choose to share will give you a moment of light-hearted peace in your day. I welcome comments.  I welcome news that you too have started your own blog and I'm happy to become a follower!!  Please feel free to share.

I truly appreciate your stopping by and I urge you to stop by often.  I have so much to tell you!

Peace,
-Michelle

+Michelle Morrissette Cucchiaro
+My Baked Stuffed Life

No comments:

Post a Comment