Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Get Your Slam On!

Happy New Year!  How are those resolutions coming along?  My journey continues into the new year and while I continue to struggle with food choices I've really been good about getting some awesome workouts in.  I was in one of the many classes that my trainer, Chris, teaches and she introduced us to medicine ball slamming.  This is my new favorite workout!  Watch............




The medicine balls we use are designed for slamming and as you can see in the short video, they bounce.  They come in a variety of weight options but the one I'm using is 18 lbs.  I'm sure you can imagine the intense workout this gives you from both a cardiovascular as well as a muscle conditioning standpoint.  I felt it right away in my shoulders and abs.  In addition, ball slamming also works your triceps, quads, glutes, calves and back.  The bonus feature to this workout is that it relieves so much stress!!!  If you get the chance .... go GET YOUR SLAM ON!!!


xo
Michelle

+Michelle Morrissette Cucchiaro
+My Baked Stuffed Life

No comments:

Post a Comment