Monday, February 18, 2013

Red Skiff


It was the epitome of a harsh New England weekend complete with nor'easter Nemo, 2 feet of snow, and a 24 hour power loss that caused the warmth of my home to plunge into frigid temperatures the likes of which I'd never known. All was not lost as dawn broke and blinding sunshine peeked out over the horizon. It's a new day in my snow covered fishing village and the glistening blanket of white that warms us is mother nature's promise of the glorious day to come!




I don't know about you but when it gets cold I get hungry.  Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I can't think of a better place to satisfy that early morning hunger than Rockport's very own Red Skiff. 





Always pleasant owners, Steve and Kelly, really know how to serve things up right. The freshest of ingredients and a menu full of creative and scrumptious daily specials makes breakfast anyone's favorite meal of the day!





Today's culinary masterpiece, Coconut-Granola Pancakes......






My son prefers french fries to home fries and Steve is happy to oblige.............




Rockport locals belly up to the bar.....





A very full and completely satisfied customer....




Great food and perfect service right in my perfect little town!  A must-try when you visit!




+Michelle Morrissette Cucchiaro
+My Baked Stuffed Life

No comments:

Post a Comment