Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birthday Tales from the Front--Soma Style




  1. so·ma  

    /ˈsōmə/
    Noun
    An intoxicating drink prepared from a plant and used in Vedic ritual, believed to be the drink of the gods.
Gal pals are the best and mine are better than most.  Every day is special with them but they made my birthday extra special.  Juggling work, kid schedules and daily struggles keeps us all busy but they made time in their lives to help me celebrate my special day.  




Soma in Beverly, MA was the ideal place to embark on our own "Vedic ritual" ............





The culinary deities shined down on us and delighted us in the form of fresh greens, roasted pears, cranberries, goat cheese and candied nuts........






Once our tastebuds were tantalized, the sea gods rained down with freshly grilled shrimp tacos.  Pure joy, I assure you.......





Great friends, a happy little birthday glow and an ecclectic food frenzy-- life was good and then they showered me with thoughtfulness........




My favorite vodka, chocolate, a little bit of bling and yoga!!  It does NOT get any better than that or.....
does it?  Oh no they didn't!!!!!




Oooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaa baby, they suuuuuure did!  Happy Birthday to me!!  I have the best friends ever!




Amen Sistas!! Amen!!


+Michelle Morrissette Cucchiaro
+My Baked Stuffed Life













No comments:

Post a Comment