Monday, July 29, 2013

Battling English Rule






                                                                       Yet another weakness to add to the seemingly ever-expanding list of personal demons. I am powerless over this sticky sweet confection dressed in milk chocolate and covered with nuts. It longs to take up residence on my still-cushiony caboose and I have yet to muster the strength to fight that familiar feeling of desire. To those who thought we'd successfully fought and won our independence from English rule-- beware!  





I continue to fight the battle though I lose willingly and succumb to the ooey gooey goodness that is english toffee!  Sighhhhh, defeated once again......


Sweet dreams.....
xo
Michelle

+Michelle Morrissette Cucchiaro
+My Baked Stuffed Life

No comments:

Post a Comment